2019-2020 beadlock “beauty Rings”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkins774

Reaction score
New member here! Just got a raptor that has curb rash on one of the beauty rings :( Anyone selling theirs? Maybe one from their spare tire they’re willing to part with?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here! Just got a raptor that has curb rash on one of the beauty rings :( Anyone selling theirs? Maybe one from their spare tire they’re willing to part with?
Oh that socks. How do people get curb rash on a 35-inch 17-inch rim!

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take them to a body shop to have them repainted. I bought some used wheels with disclosed trim ring damage and they turned out great. I can't locate the paint code for 19-20, but the body shop should be able to find it. I think it' called Magnetic.

OP
OP
jkins774

jkins774

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll try and do that. One the the “U’s” is essentially scraped off. Least they can sand it down and make it look good from far. B809BE31-AB0C-4756-BC4B-677F0FD84A8E.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on the pics, you bought the wheels and tires used? I was going to say swap your spare ring for now but not sure if you have a 5th ring.

OP
OP
jkins774

jkins774

Reaction score
Yeah bought them used, guy was totally honest about the rash, at the time I did not think it was a big deal, just pick a spare one up online for 100-150 bucks. Only to find out these rings are like Willy Wonka Golden Tickets... impossible to find cheap ha!