2018 with 4200 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a deposit down just waiting for the loan to go thru. Has the 802A package everything I want but the moonroofs but can't pass this deal up at $65,900.00
Found it on CL from a boat and RV dealer that had just reduced the price. Unfortunately the original buyer had passed away and there just cleaning up the estate. Hope to post in the new owners forum next week. I think it its a pretty smoking deal that I couldn't pass up.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a deposit down just waiting for the loan to go thru. Has the 802A package everything I want but the moonroofs but can't pass this deal up at $65,900.00
Found it on CL from a boat and RV dealer that had just reduced the price. Unfortunately the original buyer had passed away and there just cleaning up the estate. Hope to post in the new owners forum next week. I think it its a pretty smoking deal that I couldn't pass up.

I can still get you a brand new one with a roof for $4K more with no miles and lifetime warranty good anywhere. Let me know if your interested. I have 3 here now and 5 on the way this week.

OP
OP
Buzzard2

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can still get you a brand new one with a roof for $4K more with no miles and lifetime warranty good anywhere. Let me know if your interested. I have 3 here now and 5 on the way this week.

Damn you Jason,

Now I am ordering a brand new one from you for a few shekels more but that lifetime warranty and what it covers is amazing and too good to pass up. I plan on keeping this rig 20 plus years as I have a company truck for my DD.

OP
OP
Buzzard2

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up with the lifetime warranty?

Covers most everything on the powertrain plus some items. Includes parts and labor with a $100 deductible. I now have a Raptor on order built the truck to my specs and most parts will be covered. It does not cover AC system, brakes and wear items. If you would like the contact info to follow up PM me.

zredus

Reaction score
contact info

Damn you Jason,

Now I am ordering a brand new one from you for a few shekels more but that lifetime warranty and what it covers is amazing and too good to pass up. I plan on keeping this rig 20 plus years as I have a company truck for my DD.

Can you provide the info of where you purchasing it? Thanks!