2018 where to fix rear oem fox shocks or rebuild in Detroit area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wbraptor

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve been hearing my shocks make a real ugly squeaking noise whenever going up and down a driveway. From what I have been reading it sounds like they need to be rebuilt. Truck is a 2018 w the factory blue fox shocks 60k miles I just recently got it about a month ago. If anyone has anyone in Detroit area specifically Dearborn, MI who are experienced.

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve been hearing my shocks make a real ugly squeaking noise whenever going up and down a driveway. From what I have been reading it sounds like they need to be rebuilt. Truck is a 2018 w the factory blue fox shocks 60k miles I just recently got it about a month ago. If anyone has anyone in Detroit area specifically Dearborn, MI who are experienced.
We offer an exchange program for 17-18 Raptor shocks with the downtime only being when the shocks are swapped. Please let me know if I can help with anything or answer any questions.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any references of guys on the forum who have used this service before?
i have had mine rebuilt 3 times now from them. finally went to 3.0 in the front. i will have them rebuild my rears and the wifes truck as well when the time comes. matt is a good guy even if he doesnt reply to my texts anymore........ they have been doing this a long time longer than anyone i know of. this started in a barn i think in 2014 as a way check out the shocks. i remember the first time i was washing my own parts as they had disassembled my shocks and i was hanging out with them.