2018 Used Baja Shelby Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it would depend on the condition, you have any pics? Figure 50-75k

Not yet - buddy I know who works at a Ford dealer said they are taking one in on trade. I figured in good condition, tops - also 75k so great minds think alike!

BUT...buddy said they are having a banner year selling vehicles. My bet is they'll price it 80k+.

May have to take my 18 Platinum in and see what they'll do trade wise, providing theirs is in good condition.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's always room for dealers to move on the price. Never walk in there with the look on your face that you need that vehicle. Good luck and post pics if you see it on the lot.

hkman47

Reaction score
I have an '18 with 4800 miles I am thinking about selling if anyone interested. Awesome truck, but just don't have luxury of having 2 vehicles now and this is the one that will need to go. Let me know if any interest.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget they very likely ***** the guy who traded it. Maybe your buddy can give you an idea what they paid to help your leverage during negotiations. They have to make money, but let them make it when they sell your trade-in to the next guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test drove it - got my fix. haha

Rode loud down the highway; don't know if it's because the tires are pretty much shot, but also had a slight drone noise. I do a lot of traveling for work so need a quiet ride down the highway.

As I was driving it I was thinking I could buy a brand new Raptor, put a few goodies on it and be into it for probably less than what dealer wants. And as I was driving it I was thinking I should be racing this in the desert.

Just not for me so will be slumming it in my Platinum still for some time.

I see dealer has it on their website for 86k.

AKS

Reaction score
i just saw a dealer that had a bunch of new baja's in stock with good discount. i will look again and post the link