2018 Speaker Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejholt

Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram of the stock B&O System installed in the 2018 Raptor?

I'm looking to replace all the speakers and curious to know where they are all located and how many are there. Are there any components or they all enclosed in a 2 or 3 way speaker?

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram of the stock B&O System installed in the 2018 Raptor?

I'm looking to replace all the speakers and curious to know where they are all located and how many are there. Are there any components or they all enclosed in a 2 or 3 way speaker?

Bro, you posted this in the Gen 1 electronics forum, which is probably why you haven't had a response.

A quick Google search brought up this result:

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2018-stereo-wiring-diagram-405122/

This is the 2018 diagrams with B&O and I could assume that it is the same with the Raptor but you may want to check with the Jennies here:

Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 2] - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Good luck!:busaballs: