2018 Shelby raptor is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highpox1

Reaction score
Bro I’m in the Houston area too, and I’m interested in finding out where your buddy got his Raptor tuned
Unfortunately his mechanics won't be able to help. He is a part owner in a race team, and he had his team mechanics build a number of special parts (in the UK) which were shipped back here. ExtremeKaty did the installs.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say bro I’m in the Houston area too I’d like to know some info on where your buddy went or his Raptor. I just purchased a brand new 18’

Welcome to the club Rome, I'm in Katy as well. You an FB HARO member yet? They are having a show with Hennessey out at Tommie Vaughn Ford this Saturday!

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately his mechanics won't be able to help. He is a part owner in a race team, and he had his team mechanics build a number of special parts (in the UK) which were shipped back here. ExtremeKaty did the installs.

Extreme does good work, but they are expensive!! They did some work on my Titan Pro4x previously. Tried to get them to work with AutoNation Ford on my Aftermarket and they quoted me $10k over Retail + AutoNation was $5000 over sticker at the time......