GEN 2 2018 SCrew Early Experience: Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is hilarious how many people on this forum are scared of the rear end moving 1". Personally, things don't get fun until I'm looking out the side windows to see where I'm going.

Even with the sucky stock tires, the handling is great, ESPECIALLY for a truck this powerful and light. I am the first to say the tires lack grip in all circumstances, but even so, the feedback is always enough to allow for quick correction without concern. Exempting wet tarmac, that is.

guyzilla

Reaction score
I too am at 5000 miles and find this truck to be amazing. absolutely love it. a couple months ago i bought the obd link and a laptop to do the forscan and haven't even opened them up yet. eventually ill get around to doing it for the on/off button but even that isn't really a big deal anymore to me as i just hit the button.

RaptorGuyNC

Reaction score
Does anyone know what that plug and socket are called? I'd love to get part numbers to make a custom harness that would allow for a hidden toggle switch / no wire cut option!

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what that plug and socket are called? I'd love to get part numbers to make a custom harness that would allow for a hidden toggle switch / no wire cut option!

LOL, a toggle switch that toggles a toggle switch. Cannot get more meta than that.

RaptorGuyNC

Reaction score
More like a toggle switch that can permanently disable a built in toggle switch that will only temporarily disable for the current drive

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40PSI in the BFG KO2s? Seems a bit on the high side to me, currently running 31/32 PSI in my BFG KM2s, but only 4,200 pounds.

It is hilarious how many people on this forum are scared of the rear end moving 1". Personally, things don't get fun until I'm looking out the side windows to see where I'm going.
I think many people are not used to solid rear axles and/or leaf springs and the way they handle bumps.

I'm expecting my Raptor (2 weeks from build date) to feel like a Cadillac coming from a ride with a solid axle in front and rear and a 95-inch wheelbase to boot!