2018 SCREW ADD Build (Phoenix Feeler)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SALE WITHDRAWN

———————————————

Truck is no longer locally available for inspection in the Phoenix area, it is about to reside in Charleston SC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so I’m only tentatively listing this on FRF for now just to see if there are some aligning stars because the sale logistics are somewhat difficult.

First the easy part:

- Black 18 SCREW with 6000 miles.

- Clear title, clean one owner carfax.

- The truck has been off roaded in the Sedona area. Nothing crazy, just dirt roads, but I just want it to be clear that it isn’t a mall queen. It is visually and mechanically like new. Its adventures have been documented here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f59/arizona-trails-59788/index3.html

- I don’t have the sticker with me, but here’s the original build sheet:

0Shot%202017-09-04%20at%205.03.36%20PM_zpsba8dtvto.png

- Too many addons to list one by one. But basically it is an ADD build with front/rear bumpers, enough BD lights to light up Venus from either end of the truck, Foutz skid plate, SVC collars, Rotiform 6 wheels/Toyo 35s, Decked system, Deaver leaf springs, pedal commander, console vault, and more. I have all the receipts and build sheets from ADD … it’s over $18000 in parts and labor. The truck also comes with ALL its original OEM parts. If you’re serious about purchasing it I will email you all the documentation.

- The truck is wrapped in Llumar matte paint protection film and several coats of ceramic coating. HOWEVER, I am not including the $4000 it cost to have installed in the $18k add on costs. That’s because the film was defective and has some shadowing in it (you can see it in the first pics). I got fully refunded for it but decided to keep it on the truck as its basically free paint protection and you can only see it direct sunlight. But you can see it so if it bothers you you can obviously have it removed. Otherwise like me you’ll have free PPF and if you’re like me the truck will usually be too dirty to notice.

This is the crucial and more difficult part:

- I live in Charleston SC but the truck is stored in Phoenix AZ. I am going to include some pics I have on my computer but I am not near it to take more pics. I was actually either going to have the truck shipped back east or fly out to drive it back myself mid or end of August, but the purpose of this listing is to see if there’s anyone in the Phoenix area or at least close enough that is interested in buying it, that way I don’t deal with getting it back east only to have it shipped back out west if someone out there wants it, and that way they wouldn’t have to incur the shipping costs.

If you’re in the Phoenix area I can arrange for you to take a look at it. The manager of the storage space has keys to let you in and she can even pull the truck out for you to inspect. However you won’t be able to drive it. The other option is to meet me when I’m there in a couple of weeks to pick it up, and if you want it then I’ll fly back without it.

Price is $70k.

If this doesn’t happen in the next few weeks, like I said I’ll bring it back east and then decide what to do with it down the line. I might list it as is pretty quickly, or I might return it back to stock and then sell it and all the addons separately, which would be a shame because in its current configuration this is just one of the most beautiful and functional Raptors you’ll ever see.

Sorry that this isn’t simpler, I just get this sense that the eventual buyer is not that far from where it is stored and trying to avoid the pain and cost of shipping back and forth.

Please PM me if you’re interested and want more details.

Thanks.

0Shot%202018-03-11%20at%203.42.15%20PM_zpsu3ykr9wg.png

IMG_3391_zpsi7msigpz.jpg

IMG_3392_zpscgk9v7ei.jpg

IMG_3356_zpscgv7x7gt.jpg

DSC04157_zpsuq2lmkbs.jpg

DSC04158_zpsufgsv7gh.jpg

E4B6B386-B7D7-4EF8-8246-2096D556E436_zpsdl1tndei.jpg

66E550A0-74B1-4795-8960-EC81EC813856_zpspkuf7aci.jpg

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow , beautiful truck and an insane deal. What’s the front suspension? Stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow , beautiful truck and an insane deal. What’s the front suspension? Stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Yes the front suspension, other than the adjustable SVC leveling collars, is stock.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice truck! if you bring it back east, hopefully you'll want to sell it in March 2019...when my stupid benz lease is up (inherited it from the wife, and hate it)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I gave it a try but time has run out to make this happen out West.

The truck is getting shipped back to SC next week where it will live for the foreseeable future.