2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawaiiStevo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just recently took delivery of my Screw 2018 Raptor. Purchased out of state (due to the dealer markup ripoffs) and had it shipped to SoCal. I was really excited then with 88 miles on the odometer I got a check engine indication and noticed coolant dripping from the skid plate. Did the cursory checks then took it to the dealer. They just called me informing me that one of the turbos is showing an underboost???? I really hope this is not a sign of things to come. Hate to be pessimistic my first time on the forum but I am pissed off!! I am going to contact Ford customer service (from what I read does not appear that it will do much good), but I will start there to voice my concerns and take it from there.
Aloha everyone

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and sorry for the crappy start. Sometimes things just happen but all will work out. When I bought my 2017 Ford GT350, the driveshaft broke off in my driveway in the first week, less than 100 miles. Ford replaced it and I was back behind the wheel in a few days.