2018 Raptor with 5.0 V8 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This just came across my newsfeed. Whatcha think?

http://horsepowerkings.com/the-f-150-raptor-will-receive-the-ecoboost-5-0-twin-turbo-v8-in-2018/

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The V8 rumor is enough to make a person sit back and wait, rather than jumping into a 17.
History might repeat itself, ie 2010 Raptor 5.4<6.2.

Exactly!

I'm sure the 2017 will be a great truck but I'm an adolescent at heart and it just isn't the same without the rumble of a V8. I'm gonna wait and see what the future holds...

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sold to a 2017 with a V8

If no V8, i'll stick to my old gas guzzler...Actually this is not a bad thing for us if the next Raptor doesn't come out with a V8, our old Raptors will keep a good value I think...

OP
OP
TexasBob

TexasBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Article from April and just now came across your newsfeed? Need to get one that is more up to date on the news. lol

Well it was one of those corner news stands with a boy holding the paper yelling out to "Read all about it!" Cost 3 pennies. Should've known when he reminded me of the cast members from Newsies. Lol