2018 RAPTOR STALLING ON WARM START

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the mechanic dropped your tank and replaced the fuel pump, is there a check valve built into the pump or do you know? Did he show you the old parts?

OP
OP
hectorgiovanni
Reaction score
I kept the old fuel pump, I guess there is a built check valve within the fuel pump not sure. All I know is that, the fuel pump was loosing pressure once the engine was turned off.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m guessing not a warranty repair, but the stealership service department ought to be a bit ashamed of themselves here. You can try writing them a nasty-gram, but honestly once they have your money it’s a bit of a chore to try and get it back. They do sort of owe your some diagnostic money back, but probably not -legally- obligated to pay you or reimburse you.

You might point out to Ford CS that the warranty is useless unless the stealership network is actually able to fulfill repairs. obviously this problem was beyond your stealership’s brain trust to figure out. That really shouldn’t be your problem financially to the extent you described.