2018 Raptor Mildew Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bvermette

Reaction score
Hello, New to the group, Question I have a 2018 Raptor and decided to vacuum it yesterday and noticed Mold under the front floor mat as well as the rear matt. Has anyone else experience this?. thanks

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's more of a water leak that you didn't know you have, until now.

This. Take it to the dealer and show them pics, I'd document everything too just in case.

But.. just super curious, you didn't smell anything funny before?

OP
OP
bvermette

bvermette

Reaction score
This. Take it to the dealer and show them pics, I'd document everything too just in case.

But.. just super curious, you didn't smell anything funny before?
I smelt nothing that's why I was shocked to see this. I usually do not remove the mats but once a month to vacuum. I had a 2016 King Ranch and never had this problem. This truck I've had about 6 months and it only has 3,000 miles on it. its not a daily driver for me. I did take the pictures and when its due for the oil change I will be mentioning this to the dealer.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I smelt nothing that's why I was shocked to see this. I usually do not remove the mats but once a month to vacuum. I had a 2016 King Ranch and never had this problem. This truck I've had about 6 months and it only has 3,000 miles on it. its not a daily driver for me. I did take the pictures and when its due for the oil change I will be mentioning this to the dealer.

Very interesting. I'd keep an eye on it just in case. Some Raptors are known to have interior leaking due to no drain hoses connected, etc.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Was it still wet? First time you've pulled the mats? Wonder if they left it sitting at the dealer with the windows open.