2018 Raptor KPH 8" Cluster for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is an 2018 8" KPH 802a Raptor instrument cluster. The price is $700 (Chase Pay, PayPal or Google Pay only) and includes cluster, new front clear lens, and priority shipping in the lower 48 states. This cluster can replace any 4.2" 801a KPH cluster.

Programming includes:
1. mileage correction (your current/estimated mileage) programmed to 8" cluster
2. your current/estimated Engine Hours & Engine Idle Hours programmed to 8" cluster
3. you truck's VIN coded to the 8" cluster
4. your truck's as-built values programmed to the 8" cluster so that the cluster is completely plug & play without any on-screen errors when plugged in. Examples of as-built values would be fuel tank size, trailer brake controller, etc.

A lot of guys know me from the f150forum where I am a vendor and have sold/programmed over 300 F150 clusters for guys there.

YqKiKDQ.png

GhWbrtY.png

Last edited:

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Livinitup has a great reputation on other forums; haven't heard anything negative about his clusters. I would love to get one of these for my truck, just gotta save a little more dough ;)

Olsen185

Reaction score
Little off topic, but how hard is it to swap the gauge lens? Mine has a minor scratch in it but it bugs the shit out of me.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

smoothdocta

Reaction score
About how long does it take to receive? Because I'm supposed to keep it garaged till I get it right so the miles match?? 2019's have the same part number right??

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About how long does it take to receive? Because I'm supposed to keep it garaged till I get it right so the miles match?? 2019's have the same part number right??

2019 8" Raptor clusters would have a different part # and I'm unsure about the compatibility of this 2018 in a 2019 because I don't know what was added in the 2019 model Raptor that this 2018 might not be capable of displaying.

Most guys will give me a mileage to program considering the 2-5 day transit (U.S.) or up to 2+ weeks to Canada shipping so that they can continue driving. So you would drive on the old cluster until you reach the mileage I program on the new cluster and then do the swap (5-10 mins max).