2018 Raptor Door Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mario garza

Reaction score
Can anyone help me here....I am upgrading my side view mirrors. I am looking for the FoMoCo part number and wiring diagram for the door harness that has the 22 pin connector for the side view mirrors. Currently, my truck has the lower option 8 pin mirror. I am aware that you can wire them separately, however, I would rather just swap out the harness and add the module since that much work already has to be performed.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in this as well. 801 package without folding mirrors. I need that again....

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I REALLY want to but my mortgage payment - I mean car payment is preventing me from doing so at the moment.
I may take this on during the warmer weather to see how hard the wire harness is ( that seems to be the hardest piece to do ) from what I can see

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. I will let you know if I end up doing it. I mainly want heated mirrors (can't believe that isn't standard and I missed it when ordering).

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I went down from a '17 802 to an '18 801 because nobody had ingot silver ( had Black ) and the marks / scratches was kicking my ADD into overdrive.