2018 Raptor climate control problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two days ago I turned on my climate control (manual), but my fan will start intermittently going on/off at any speed above 3. When I turn the climate control off then on again it works fine until I turn up the fan and it does it again.

When I use the automatic feature to turn the climate control on, my 2H flashes in drivers display along with the light on the transmission knob. It continually flashes on/off at 1 second intervals with an audible click. Additionally, it won’t go into 4H when I use the automatic feature.

With the climate control totally off, the truck functions great.

Any suggestions before I go see the dealership??

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

It was extremely humid and damp the day it started. It also took me all night to get a full charge on the battery.

What ended up being the problem? I am having the same 2h flashing and on dash flashing problem with mine when I turn on the climate control.