2018 Raptor B&O aftermarket sub install question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBooiiii

Reaction score
I just installed two Memphis Mojo 8's in the truck with a 1000w mono amp run thru the AudioControl LC2I. It was working great when the"GTO" signal sense was used but I would get these terrible bass "after tremors" once I was no longer in the truck and it was off. So I ran a direct "remote in" to the LC2iand bypassed the GTO so that it only powers on when the truck is on but now my subwoofer bass only hits on chimes, alerts, sonar etc. and not the music. Very confused, would like to know some suggestions on what to chase.

Reaction score
I just installed two Memphis Mojo 8's in the truck with a 1000w mono amp run thru the AudioControl LC2I. It was working great when the"GTO" signal sense was used but I would get these terrible bass "after tremors" once I was no longer in the truck and it was off. So I ran a direct "remote in" to the LC2iand bypassed the GTO so that it only powers on when the truck is on but now my subwoofer bass only hits on chimes, alerts, sonar etc. and not the music. Very confused, would like to know some suggestions on what to chase.
Sorry I can’t help, but just wanted to know if you got the box that is made for the f150 specifically? I think it’s like $699 on crutchfield. If so, can you share some pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free