2018 Raptor - Ambient Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lawman

Reaction score
The ability to change lighting color combinations was a fun gimmick when my wife ordered her new 2005 Mustang GT in 2004. We played with the colors when the car was new, and I’ve done it once or twice since to show people the feature, but one combination was as good as another, and we haven’t touched it in almost fifteen years. The novelty is interesting.... for about five minutes. It’s kinda like colorful “rock lights”. For most of us the light show loses its interest after the first moments of the initial display.

Smilndawg

Reaction score
I’m fine with the blue color, I just want to make it brighter. You can barely see them until you shut the engine down and open the doors so I know they are capable of being brighter

Dontpanic

Reaction score
I can’t see any of my ambient lighting other than the cup holders. Where are the places it should be located and how to turn it on or brighten it? 2018 model here.

Bests
Alex

To brighten, it should be under Vehicle > ambient lighting.

In my 2020, I can only increase brightness.

I'm fine with the blue. I just don't know how to turn it on or activate the foot wells and doors. They only seem to work half the time.

I'd also like to know where all of the bulbs are located.