2018 Raptor 802A - Lead Foot - 42k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1394.jpeg
Buying a house and the Raptor needs to go to cover furnishing. Hate to part with it but I'm sure I'll get into a Gen 3 in a few years.

Truck is mechanically perfect. Interior is perfect. Exterior has only minor flaws that will easily buff out with the exception of a few scratches on the tiny panel around the tailgate release. That little panel would need paint or replacement but the tailgate itself is perfect. Undercarriage has very minimal rust in the usual locations.

Tires are brand new KO2s (only 500 miles on them).

Packaging: (everything but Carbon Fiber and decals)
-802a
-Raptor Technology Package
-Tailgate Step
-Twin-Panel Moonroof
-Rear Heated Seats
-Beadlock Capable Wheels
-Spray-In Bed Liner
-Hard Ford OEM Bed Cover

Mods (~$2000 worth):
-Replaced exhaust resonator with Corsa X-Pipe (louder than stock but tasteful). Purchase includes stock resonator.
-Corsa air filter
-4x4 Trucks Fog Light Brackets with Baja Designs lights (properly wired to the OEM upfitter switches)
-Swing Case installed in bed (easily removed if not desired)
-Built Right Industries Bed Rack with gas can mount in bed
-Stubby antenna

-Have the front plate bracket if you want it.
-Will include the bed organizer bar.

Truck is located in southern NH. Can arrange transport or driving it out for the right price.

Asking $67,500 ($1500 off the $69k I'm listing elsewhere, for FRF). Already have a written offer from a dealer for $64k, to give you a benchmark for value. They'll turn around and sell it for $70-72k. Pretty firm on the price and would consider eating into it a bit for transport. Not worth the private sale hassle if I go lower.

More pics available...
IMG_1393.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg
IMG_1400.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
1. If it will easily buff out, I recommend you do that to make the truck more appealing.
2. How many miles are on it?

looks great!

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. If it will easily buff out, I recommend you do that to make the truck more appealing.
Crazy thing is, you don't have to make these Raptors too appealing these days... people are tripping over themselves and pay top dollar - even with a few blemishes.

And I'm guessing she has over 30,000 on the clock if she got new shoes 500 miles ago.