2018 Raptor 802A 8" MPH Cluster for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling a 2018 MPH 802A 8" Raptor cluster for $850 (PayPal only). Price includes cluster, new front clear lens, all programming, priority shipping. Programming includes: mileage correction, engine hours, idle hours, as-built programming, VIN coding. Cluster will be completely plug-and-play upon delivery.

noDklyX.jpg

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you program to be plug and play on a 2017 xlt?

I'm not sure whether it would be compatible with a '17 XLT with the T/S button on the shifter. If this cluster is installed on a 2018 non-Raptor F150 the DM button on the shifter does nothing so not sure whether it would work with the T/S button.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. I have a 2019 Raptor and was having some issues with my Gauge cluster and my dealership said before replacing it "we would have to pull the rvc code from vehicle IPC"

Not sure that means but it makes it sound that gauge cluster are specific to trucks and thus maybe not plug and play?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. I have a 2019 Raptor and was having some issues with my Gauge cluster and my dealership said before replacing it "we would have to pull the rvc code from vehicle IPC"

Not sure that means but it makes it sound that gauge cluster are specific to trucks and thus maybe not plug and play?

That value is contained in truck's IPC as-built values that I pull from a person's VIN and program the cluster so that it is completely plug and play. I've programmed hundreds of F150 clusters.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean?
Sorry,
I was not not following where this came from. I assumed it was a takeout from your 2018 and wan to be replaced by another gauge cluster. I don't have my car yet, when into production today. Wahoo. I might be interested in this conversion in the future as I bought a "stripped Raptor" I only have $1,515 in options....power mirrors, bed led lighting, torsen, and bed liner. I assume that I will have a 4" gauge cluster.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry,
I was not not following where this came from. I assumed it was a takeout from your 2018 and wan to be replaced by another gauge cluster. I don't have my car yet, when into production today. Wahoo. I might be interested in this conversion in the future as I bought a "stripped Raptor" I only have $1,515 in options....power mirrors, bed led lighting, torsen, and bed liner. I assume that I will have a 4" gauge cluster.

801A gets the 4.2" cluster and 802A gets the 8" pictured in my post.