2018 Production Numbers ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to find info on 2018 production numbers, just mainly out of curiosity, but I can't find anything.

I have tried Raptor Finder and my VIN# is not listed.
That site also says it's no longer being maintained.

I've also searched this forum, no luck either.

Lil' help please...

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say around 20K, but I don't have a hard source for that. Similar to 2017 which was 23K worldwide (17K in the USA) per Raptor Finder when the site was working.

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks jones,

More specifically, I just want to know how many 18' Lead Foot SCAB's were produced.
I've seen only one other SCAB Lead Foot while riding around the DFW area, all other Lead Foots I've seen have been SCREW's.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to say around 20K, but I don't have a hard source for that. Similar to 2017 which was 23K worldwide (17K in the USA) per Raptor Finder when the site was working.

I haven't seen 2018 numbers published anywhere, but the 2017 run was about 23k over 9 months and the 2018 run was 15 months. If they were produced at the same rate for both years, then we are looking at something in the high 30k range for 2018.

As for the OP's question about leadfoot scabs, Avalanche was the 2nd most popular color behind black at nearly 20% in 2017. I suspect Leadfoot was similarly popular since it was 2018's special color. Only about 10% of Raptors are scabs. Combine those two and something in the range of 2% of Raptors sold are leadfoot scabs. I'd probably round that up to 3% since SCABs are almost exclusively special order and people going through the effort would probably opt for the more limited color.

Combine all of these and we are looking at 1,000 leadfoot scabs plus or minus a few hundred.

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh,
Now there's an ideal!
I'll give them a call.
If I find out any information I'll chime back in here.

Thanks for the number Rapt

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up having to call Ford Performance to get some information.
The FP representative told me all he had was the total production numbers for 2018 Raptors for now.
He then told me that they were about a week out from having a complete total production breakdown list for the SCREW's, SCAB's, Color, & Options.

So, I'll give it a couple of weeks and call back.