2018 - Prescott to Las Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
26166730_10215048963237305_982820737404107200_n.jpg

2018 – Prescott to Las Vegas | Road Adventures

In partnership with Arizona Raptor Runs, ROC will be leading an epic adventure from Prescott, Arizona to Las Vegas. This will be a two day trail run with stops along the way to see old towns, mines and lots of cool rocks (for all those rock hounds out there).

Saturday will start with a trek over the mountains, with a stop at the Senator Mine overlook, Krown King Historic Town, and Big Spar Mine, to name a few of the destinations. This day will be a mix of terrain, so everyone will get a taste of what Arizona has to offer. The major highlight is the water crossing before the final trail to Lake Havasu.

Sunday is the push to Las Vegas. This day has more flat out speed trails than technical trails. In order to break up the pace of just open country, there will also be several areas that participants will need to navigate on their own. Major stops on this day are Geoffs, California, a town lost in time, several abandoned mine sites, and to end the sight seeing of the trip Nelsons Ghost Town.

2018 – Prescott to Las Vegas | Road Adventures

wakejunky

Reaction score
I'm in!

Registered...stoked! Looking forward to it.

It ends in Vegas. Is anyone interested in hitting some of the trails around Lake Pahrump before heading back? My tow rig will be parked in AZ, so hoping at least one other truck has interest in running some of the areas around Vegas before calling it.

anyone?

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Registered...stoked! Looking forward to it.

It ends in Vegas. Is anyone interested in hitting some of the trails around Lake Pahrump before heading back? My tow rig will be parked in AZ, so hoping at least one other truck has interest in running some of the areas around Vegas before calling it.

anyone?

Can send you some trails to follow, just remind me when maps are sent out.

voorhis

Reaction score
Registered! New to the club, just purchased a 2012 6.2 a few months ago. Looking forward to the trip, thanks for putting this together.