GEN 2 2018 Orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in with information regarding the 2018 orders. I swear ive gone through every ford dealer on the west coast, and have yet to come across one that isn't trying to squeeze an extra $10k-$25k out of me. Its pretty ridiculous. I figured it doesn't hurt to be patient and wait - so I'm planning on putting in an order for the 2018 but have heard mixed things regarding the order dates. It seems, from what everyone on the forum has said, that order banks open May 15, then get pulled starting June 15th, and production starts July 17th. But, I heard indirectly from the local dealership that orders wont be made until next fall, or something along those lines? I didn't speak to them myself so I am not completely sure how they phrased it, but it seems like they were saying orders don't start until then.

Just looking for someone with a bit more knowledge/sources to verify the dates, rather than aimlessly trying to search through forum posts. Any info is much appreciated in advance

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptorfinder.com find one near you, call and see if you can close a deal.

OP
OP
Mbling52

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptorfinder.com find one near you, call and see if you can close a deal.

went through every single one that had a listing somewhat nearby/also listed on autotrader or cars. Honestly couldn't find a dealer that would offer a reasonable price even with the purchase of two raptors. Greasy bastards. I'm not willing to pay anything over 3k msrp. I know it might be stingy and un likely to find but I just dont find it worth it to spend that much money just to have a car before everyone else does.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went through every single one that had a listing somewhat nearby/also listed on autotrader or cars. Honestly couldn't find a dealer that would offer a reasonable price even with the purchase of two raptors. Greasy bastards. I'm not willing to pay anything over 3k msrp. I know it might be stingy and un likely to find but I just dont find it worth it to spend that much money just to have a car before everyone else does.

Keep trying. New ones pop up every day. I called more than 20 dealers and heard everything up to $38k over. Eventually one came along that was a good deal. I ended up traveling 1,500 miles for mine which turned out to be a great trip. Even if you have to wait until June to find a 2017 at least you won't have to wait for it to be built which could be until 2019.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in with information regarding the 2018 orders. I swear ive gone through every ford dealer on the west coast, and have yet to come across one that isn't trying to squeeze an extra $10k-$25k out of me. Its pretty ridiculous.

That's what happens when fools with too much money pay extra and ruin the market.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got this from a local dealer...

Hey Frank. Thanks for
your interest in the 2018 Raptor. My GM states the order
banks for the 2018's will be open sometime in May. June
the absolute latest. We are asking for $3,000 over sticker
price. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

asking?

i told him id see him when the books open