2018 Open Invite - Coyote Work's Overland Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaytperry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m too old for a roof top tent way up high on my truck, I’d fall out in the middle of the night while trying to take a leak and break my hip! ;-)

I like tents, Kodiak Canvas makes great tents with plenty of room — I have a 10x10 — that you can stand up in. https://www.competitiveedgeproducts...-VX-Series-10x10-Tarp-6013-Together_p_33.html

When the Mrs’ comes along I have a queen size costco air mattress, portable hot water heater for showers, and an extra battery system in the Raptor to run my coffee maker. ;-) If you make it really comfortable — which I like as well — she’ll come along and then there is no grief for all the extra money you are dropping into your rig. lol
Oh no there is always grief, Unless she is driving Haha. Sounds like a great setup.

jaytperry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometime in Spring 2019, I’ll do my best to post a heads up when I hear the date. You can also subscribe to his Youtube channel.
Hey I seen the latest video looks like you gentlemen had a blast getting stuck. Cant wait for the spring get together

OP
OP
D

donh

Reaction score
2019 Open Invitation Group Outing is next week, if you're close to Oregon, come on down. :)