2018 LF Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chimchim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a super fan of a lot of builds on here and envy some of the wild builds like @zombiekiller

Current setup
  • Eibach Springs
  • SVC Bumpers F&R
  • FMIC
  • Retrax Pro
  • Window Tint
  • KHC High Clearance Tail Pipes
  • Linex

Now its down at SVC for more goods...

Front End
  • SVC Upper Control Arms
  • SVC Tie Rods
  • King 3.0
Rear End
  • Dovetail Bed
  • SVC Bump Stop Kit w/King 2.5 Bumps
  • Deaver Springs
  • SVC Track Bars
  • SVC Bed Rack lay flat spare with King 3.5 x 18" 5-Way Piggy Backs
  • Fifteen52 17" Bronze wheels w/black lock ring wrapped in 35" BFG KM3's
Here's a photo before it got dropped off at SVC and I'll post more as I go along- pretty sure there's others here with similar builds anyway but I wanted to join the party:)

Look forward to seeing you out on the trails!

2019-08-25 17.41.37 HDR.jpg

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck and good luck with the build ,I guess @zombiekiller have set a threshold for the gen 2's and I love his truck.

That being said how do you like your SVC Track Bars ? what improvement you got and would you recommend it for any gen 2 owner?

OP
OP
Chimchim

Chimchim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck and good luck with the build ,I guess @zombiekiller have set a threshold for the gen 2's and I love his truck.

That being said how do you like your SVC Track Bars ? what improvement you got and would you recommend it for any gen 2 owner?

Picked up truck yesterday and wheels/tires going on today.

Will update on rear suspension once I've got more miles- I sort of went "all in" straight away for the rear (Deavers, bumps, track bars and bumps stops) so track bar feedback in itself might not be of help...the little I've driven so far I'm more than happy with how the truck drive from stock setup.