2018 Leadfoot For sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtine5513

Reaction score
I think a lot of it is dealerships. Sign and drive. I’ve probably see 5 or so Raptors for sale (Private sellers) 2 were under 1000 miles and they were all pictures in the parking lot of a apartment complex.

G_Dawg

Reaction score
Selling private party is painful with higher-end vehicles. If somebody is in the market for a $50k plus truck, they probably can afford to buy a new one that stickers for $70k but sells for $63k. Full warranty, a few model years newer, nobody has farted in the seats, etc. Usually interest rates are higher on used car loans too. On a $50k truck that 1% increase in APR can cost an extra $1000+

Last edited:

meckimoo

Reaction score
I just think it's easier for people to get lending through a dealer

I am interested in the truck and it is a fair price all around but have to deal with the shipping - which shouldnt be a big deal but it is just a bit more work to put into the mix. Any recommendations on shipping companies, I know some are a pain in the ass to deal with. I dont want to buy from a random dealer since you have no idea what you are getting.

OP
OP
O

Owen Grady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have any experience with shipping but I just bought my new truck in texas flew down and drove it home 1300 miles. Cost me about $700 with gas and flight and food

Status
Not open for further replies.