2018 Leadfoot For sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leadfoot with these miles, 100% a lie
27k miles, asking $50k

Steals are out there lil fella... we’re in a different area of the country from the op, pricing is usually a tiny bit lower

Op is offering a great deal for his, especially with the few extras he has on it... if I didn’t have to add on shipping it to me, I’d jump on his... someone definitely should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one for $49k also comes with a Salvage title
Ha, it does not.

You guys gotta stop getting so defensive and upset because you overpaid for yours.... deals are out there (the op is offering one of those good deals if you’re up in his area of the world)

G_Dawg

Reaction score
I'm looking at similar trucks and this is a good deal. I would rather buy from here than a random dealer. I'm holding out hoping to find one with the orange seats.

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at similar trucks and this is a good deal. I would rather buy from here than a random dealer. I'm holding out hoping to find one with the orange seats.
Yep. Someone that doesn’t have to deal with added shipping costs should jump on this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.