2018 Leadfoot. 802a. Screw. Carbon. Etc $55k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Located in Portland OR
Asking 56k
28500 miles

Selling my beautiful, fully loaded raptor. The very sought after Leadfoot gray paint with all factory options! Never smoked in, no accidents, no paint work, clean title and all maintenance up to date. Never been modified with suspension or tune in any way. Only thing done is window tint. It s fully loaded. It has the best package of 802a which gives you all the options. On top of that it also has the rare carbon fiber interior package, the must have technology and double moon roof package. It has tailgate step, spray in bed liner, rear heated seats and factory bead lock wheels(not pictured but will come on the truck). Literally every package! 28,500 miles from freeway driving.

Still under factory warranty until 60k. Currently has aftermarket wheels installed with the OEM Ford Beadlocks sitting in boxes, i plan on switching back to stock wheels but it can come with either set of wheels, however it is priced with OEM wheels. I can gladly get any more pictures as needed. I can email or text them.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking. Might be tough getting your price but who knows. GLWS

OP
OP
katchup

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
West coast prices are much higher. A Leadfoot hit a local dealer by me yesterday. Had a large dent, no CF package and 25k miles. 58,999, sold in 24 hours. KBB is 57-59k private party, im under book for a quick sale.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
West coast prices are much higher. A Leadfoot hit a local dealer by me yesterday. Had a large dent, no CF package and 25k miles. 58,999, sold in 24 hours. KBB is 57-59k private party, im under book for a quick sale.

Then you are in the right place. Let us know when it sells. Cheers

OP
OP
katchup

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do! Only selling to get into a 19-20 with recaros and live. Drove sports cars for the last 10 years, made a switch to a raptor a couple years ago, won’t ever change back!

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a good price for a raptor on the west coast .....dealer would sell this for much more. In California I could see this truck selling for 62k on a dealer lot