2018 lead foot grey fully loaded. LOVE IT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Eddie G

Eddie G

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice window deflectors. What type are they? Do you have problems with them sliding down or windows no going up (auto down kicking in)?
To be honest I don’t know what type they are but they work perfect and don’t have any issues. I purchased the truck with them already on there

OP
OP
Eddie G

Eddie G

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year/package of ZO6?

How many miles and what did they give you on the trade?

I sold my 2016 ZO6 3LZ A8 with about 4500 miles back in August of 2018 in preparation for the Raptor. Sure glad I did. The C7 market is tanking with the new C8 on the horizon.

Congratulations on the truck
Thank you,

15 z06, 15,*** miles. 9.8 1/4 mile car. Got 58k for it on trade. I figured it will only go down more considering the new c8 so I let it go. MMR value was right there.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you,

15 z06, 15,*** miles. 9.8 1/4 mile car. Got 58k for it on trade. I figured it will only go down more considering the new c8 so I let it go. MMR value was right there.

You did good at $58K for a 2015 with 15K miles. My 2016 3LZ A8 went for about $65300 as I recall. Had very little interest and the car ended up being bought by a broker who flipped it to a dealership. That dealership had 3 price reductions before the car sold at an advertised price that was below $67500.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice window deflectors. What type are they? Do you have problems with them sliding down or windows no going up (auto down kicking in)?

Don't know if you meant it for me or the OP, but mine are the Weathertechs. I love them. I don't have any problem with the window auto up. It does take a few days for the weather stripping to break in though. You will have to assist it during installation. They have you put it up and down a number of times and them leave them up. Warmer weather helps...or being careful with a heat gun. I should also note that they don't use any adhesive tape anymore like they did in years past.