2018 in Bham , favorite vehicle out of all I’ve ever owned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremy Lawson

Reaction score
Hey Raptor Forum,

Purchased this 2018 Ford raptor December last year which is right around 34k on the odometer. Had I known how much I would enjoy owning this beast , I would have Bought it when gen 2 hit the showrooms. I’ve had a shit ton of vehicles but hands down this is my all time favorite. I joined the forum today to research tuners as I always seek to squeeze as many safe pony’s from whatever I’m driving at the moment . I’m looking forward to getting back home and seeing what you guys have done and have to share. Looking forward to it .

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Hopefully you do enough reading to correct this before we have to assign you a provisional picture. @K223, I think we previously determined that profile pics aren’t sufficient to avoid the assignment of a the sometimes very embarrassing provisional pic?

Anyway, since you’re new here, it’s “pictures or you drive a prius”. So as time permits, please post up some pics of your Rap.

#MaybeOneLessprius

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm also in Birmingham. If you're on Facebook, look up our group Alabama Ford Raptor Owners.

As for tunes, I have went with @GooseTuned and have been happy with it! One of the other guys in our group went with an MPT tune and I think he is happy with it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard! But we need to see more than an avatar pic from a new member. Too many Prius types trying to sneak in the forum.

I will turn verification duties over to @CoronaRaptor now. He’s been on this board before the Raptors were initially released and highly respected.

I have a feeling you do have an awesome truck!

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is your Prius? Also you can't put any tune in a Prius unless you have picture of proof!!!