2018 Ford Raptor Supercab Allocation in Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you know of one please let me know. I just missed out at one at a location near my house so i thought i might ask here rather than start phone calling again.

and another question: i looked over the measurements in my garage for the supercab and did some measuring(supercrew will not fit for sure) and it looks like the SCAB(220") will fit...but i want to do a test fit. Since i can't really find one at a dealership in order to actually test drive and check for fit in my garage, do you know of another type of ford F-150 that is the same size that i could do a test fit with. i want to kinda test the length and width as my wife has a ford escape...would like to see how they both would fit, if they fit at all.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No other supercab F-150 has the 5.5 ft bed. So you won't be able to accurately measure the truck with any regular configured supercab, which only comes with a 6.5ft or 8ft bed

Last edited:

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2014 SCAB won't fit in our garage. House was built in 2016 and had a 2 1/2 car garage. Truck will clear the garage door by about a inch but is too long for the garage door to close.

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the length of your garage inside....my is currently 230"...and current jeep wrangler has a 3 inch lift and 35's and it fits height wise. I can't imagine the raptor being taller than my wrangler(but maybe).

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered through Pallotta Ford in Wooster, OH. I don't see a SCAB listed but you may be able to order one. When I ordered, they had 2 allocations, mine being one of them. I have had a positive experience so far.
Just waiting on a VIN and build date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20