2018 Ford Raptor - Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shernot

Reaction score
Hello, looking to purchase some (Fog/LED?) lights to go on either side of the front bumper, in the empty spots on the sides. I am located on the West Coast of Canada, anyone have any suggestions of best place to order the lights from?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, looking to purchase some (Fog/LED?) lights to go on either side of the front bumper, in the empty spots on the sides. I am located on the West Coast of Canada, anyone have any suggestions of best place to order the lights from?

We make a really killer kit. We manufacture our own mounting brackets here in New York (lifetime warranty, stainless steel, powder coated black). You can go with lots of lighting options but the most popular are the Baja Designs.

we've got them in stock/ready to ship and YES, we do ship to our friends up north in Canada. The kits include EVERYTHING you need. 3 pairs of lights, a pair of brackets, our raptor-specific wiring harness and instructions. One of the best kits money can buy.

If you go with the Baja Designs lights, they are also assembled in the USA so duty fees should not be too much really since it's all USA made stuff (better then chinese made stuff).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicl.../2017-2018-f-150-raptor/triple-fog-light-kits

Raptor2.jpg

Brackets14.jpg

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Order from one of the FRF vendors and use 5dpackages to get it across the border.

I used similar during BF sale and got free shipping too.

You could try 4WParts in Canada too.