2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Red, 802A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the pics and CL listing - https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/2018-ford-150-raptor-race-red/6652479585.html

Selling my 2018 Race Red Raptor for some business capital expenditures, no other reason than that. This is my 3rd Gen II Raptor, that's how much I love these trucks. I have included the Window Sticker to show all the options that came with the truck. And I will list the additional options I've added since I purchased it back in January.

Factory Options include: Equipment Group 802A which includes - Adaptive Cruise Control, AC/Heated Front Seats, Dual Power Seats, Sync 3, 4.10 Gears, 360 Camera, BLIS with Trailer Monitoring, AC Auto Temp Control, Heated Steering Wheel, Air Bags on Rear Seat Belts, Trailer Brake Controller, LED Box Lighting, LED Mirror Spot Lights, Pro-Trailer Backup System, Remote Start (A MUST FOR AZ), B&O Audio, Voice Activation for Navigation and Phone.

Additional Options:
Apple Car Play
Front/Rear USB
Front Rear 120VAC Receptacles
Twin Panel Sunroof
Exterior Graphics for both Hood and Bed
Tailgate Step
Tailgate Applique
Raptor Technology Package
Second Row Heated Seats.
Extended 5 Year 60K Mile Warranty, that will transfer with purchase.

Items I have added. All brand new, $5,100 in parts not including Labor or Tax:
BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover.
Complete BedRug Kit for Bed. Makes the entire truck bed look like a trunk!
Vorsteiner Venom REX 601 20" Carbon Graphite Wheels. Color matches bumpers and fender flares.
Camburg 1.5" Shock Collar, to level truck. Rides so much better with them added. No bounce or brake dive.
BF Goodrich KO2 E-Rated 35/12.50/20 with Road Hazard Warranty.
Removed 3 foot factory antenna and replaced it with a 13" antenna. Factory was much to tall.
Added Ford Factory Carpeted Floor Mats. But do have original Factory Rubber Mats.
Replaced license plate bulbs with LED bulbs. The only bulbs on the truck that aren't LED. But they are now!
20% Carbon Ceramic Window Tint on ALL windows, NOT windshield. But did tint sunroof too. Even though rear winds and sunroof are factory tinted dark, they offer no UV rating. Truck is extremely cool inside, the rare times it sits in the sun.

The Raptor runs perfect and not a scratch, ding, or anything wrong with the truck. Everyone loves riding in it. I bought the truck in early Jan and average 900 miles a month. Presently has 6,145 miles. Been to Dallas and Palm Springs for golf outings. There's half of the mileage there alone. It constantly sits in the garage or in the airport terminal parking garage. Rarely sits in the sun.

Price is $69,990 which is a fair price with all the additional equipment I added and the extended warranty. KBB Private Party is $70,088 - $74,250.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Got it, they were fair when I got rid of my 5 series but that’s not a Raptor.