2018 Chevy Reaper to Take on the Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally thought the trx would never come out but seeing how specialized the demon will be who knows

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

It will never come out, I promise you. I work with FCA daily and I have asked this question and they laughed and said it couldn't meet EPA requirements, and costs would be to high.

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Reaper looks stupid in my opinion. The Trx looks sweet! I hate dodge, but that Trx is one sexy animal. In the end the raptor was the first and is still the stand alone badass factory made truck that has no competition. If the Trx does come out that might change but competition isn't always a bad thing. Maybe then, the Jen 2 will figure it out and they will bring back the v8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Reaper looks stupid in my opinion. The Trx looks sweet! I hate dodge, but that Trx is one sexy animal. In the end the raptor was the first and is still the stand alone badass factory made truck that has no competition. If the Trx does come out that might change but competition isn't always a bad thing. Maybe then, the Jen 2 will figure it out and they will bring back the v8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the new V8 will have more HP and Torq than the V8 in the Jen1 huh? Hopefully at least as much as the Gen2....

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will never come out, I promise you. I work with FCA daily and I have asked this question and they laughed and said it couldn't meet EPA requirements, and costs would be to high.

Don't be so sure :)
Announcements coming in a few months. There are a few goodies coming out soon that people will be excited about.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be so sure :)
Announcements coming in a few months. There are a few goodies coming out soon that people will be excited about.

Hmm, I would be shocked if a production truck comes as the TRX rebel....considering this gen truck ends production in March of 2018.

Jmac

Reaction score
Really ugly but I like the name. I hope they fix it's looks and make it along with the TRX and Nissan Warrior. More competition is always good.

Last edited: