2018 Alignment Spec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi All

I need to have my front end aligned but most shops don't have the 18 in their computers and Ford can't see me until next week.

I noticed last week the wheel is slightly off and may pull to the right (Not sure if it's the crown)

Any way, I've seen people post that the GEN2 raptor has the same alignment spec as the 15/16 F150 4X4. Is this correct? or does the Raptor have a specific spec? I need to let the shop know.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I need to have my front end aligned but most shops don't have the 18 in their computers and Ford can't see me until next week.

I noticed last week the wheel is slightly off and may pull to the right (Not sure if it's the crown)

Any way, I've seen people post that the GEN2 raptor has the same alignment spec as the 15/16 F150 4X4. Is this correct? or does the Raptor have a specific spec? I need to let the shop know.

will be the same as 2017

trophycummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All

They cant align it from a 17 Raptor spec?

OP
OP
Donmatteo

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They cant align it from a 17 Raptor spec?

I don't know if they have it in their computer. I only asked if they had 18. Just looking for options in case.

If they don't have the 17 and the other spec isn't the same, I may need to just wait it out but my OCD is pinging at 100 on this for some reason.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is my 2018 Raptor alignment sheet from the Ford Dealer by my house. (with specified ranges) I had mine done after suspension changes.

The notes say 2017/2018 Raptor...

Attachments

• Raptor Alignment.jpg
    Raptor Alignment.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 152

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine. Just had it aligned this past weekend. I’m stock.

3eda5d91cbbe92a13402eb1cb4e0ebec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: