2018 30k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Webb24

Reaction score
You can buy an ESP from any Ford dealer up to 41,000 miles. The price changes at 12,000, and 36,000 miles, but they are still available up to 41,000. Check out Flood Ford for excellent pricing.

View attachment 133436

I appreciate all the kind words. I am going to check the truck out middle of next week. I have researched the ESP from Flood Ford and it looks compelling.

konoha

Reaction score
Here in the north east, 56k seems like the lowest dealers can go. What do y’all think?

gtbguy

Reaction score
I'm not afraid of any car dealer, if they say no, who cares remember "no" is just a two letter word. Who gives a shit. Car salesmen well screw with you if they can. If you get there and feel its worth $52K, then give it and if not offer them $50K. Ever after offering $50K ask for an extended warranty, remember all they can is "no". There are plenty of used Raptors, we're not back in 2017 or 2018.