2017 RR Raptor w/ Boatec Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKS

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my raptor. 2017 Ruby Red 802a with all the options besides carbon fiber. 40k miles currently. SVC Front and rear bumpers w/ intercooler. Boatec Front and rear fenders with bed cut redone to look factory. Eibach springs up front, deavers in the rear with SVC FOX IPF 2.0 bump stops.

There is one little rash spot on the rear fender flair. It would be an easy fix. Otherwise there is not anything you would not expect from a 40k mile truck. It would be a hell of a starting point if someone wanted to really build it out with LT, ect. The fenders are not cheap or easy to get looking good. I did sell the Innov8 wheels and it has bronze method wheels on it now. Asking $49,500. Would consider trades up or down.

View attachment 149352

View attachment 149353

View attachment 149354

View attachment 149355

View attachment 149356

can you send me a pm? can't send you one for some reason

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my raptor. 2017 Ruby Red 802a with all the options besides carbon fiber. 40k miles currently. SVC Front and rear bumpers w/ intercooler. Boatec Front and rear fenders with bed cut redone to look factory. Eibach springs up front, deavers in the rear with SVC FOX IPF 2.0 bump stops.

There is one little rash spot on the rear fender flair. It would be an easy fix. Otherwise there is not anything you would not expect from a 40k mile truck. It would be a hell of a starting point if someone wanted to really build it out with LT, ect. The fenders are not cheap or easy to get looking good. I did sell the Innov8 wheels and it has bronze method wheels on it now. Asking $49,500. Would consider trades up or down.

View attachment 149352

View attachment 149353

View attachment 149354

View attachment 149355

View attachment 149356

interested in making something work with a modded gen1?