2017+ Raptor Shock Package!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what exactly does this do better than stock setup? I don’t know squat about suspension guys so it’s best I just ask and learn some. Does it raise the front any? I want to raise my front 2 inch’s and still have great ride and suspension.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what exactly does this do better than stock setup? I don’t know squat about suspension guys so it’s best I just ask and learn some. Does it raise the front any? I want to raise my front 2 inch’s and still have great ride and suspension.

There really is no comparison of the stock Fox shocks and the OEM replacement King shocks. The King coil over offers 2.5" of ride height adjustment, a remote reservoir and compression adjustment. All of these feature improve ride quality and performance. Also, the King shocks can be custom tuned to your liking, you can order new valving and adjust the IBP as well. IBP adjustment does require tearing down the shock and rebuilding it.