2017 Raptor QandA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very informative thread, for the most part. The EB vs. V8 will never end. Personally I'm looking forward to some boost. Yesterday I passed on ordering a Platty and will wait to order a '17 Raptor. I do wonder if they'll offer the giant sunroof on the Raptor Screw like the regular F-150's?. For obvious reasons I could see them not offering it. For the months ahead I'll be digging for more info and hopefully Ford will start throwing us some bones soon.

I understand that Ford (Hameedi?) has said that anyone who wants a '17 Raptor will be able to get one. I believe he said that about the GT350 as well. Well I'm taking delivery of a GT350 in about a month and the allocation to dealers has been very tight. I'm getting the only one my dealer has an allocation for 2016.

I hope the '17 Raptor can be ordered and delivered like most other Ford products. But because it will be a Ford Performance product I doubt that it won't be an allocation based production, not unlike the GT350, GT500, Boss 302 etc. Production numbers will be higher than these Mustangs, but so will demand.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will agree with that! I think it's about time Ford threw everyone a bone. When's the last time we had some new info released? The auto show?

Give us something. Color options. Anything. Lol

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I figure it will be the blue SCAB and that is OK. I want to see it in person, ugly tail gait and all.

It would be cool if Ford drops in the black SCREW we have been seeing spy shots of but I doubt it... That or the door open so we can see inside.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are those the black chrome Gorilla lug nuts?

I am liking the rims and tires but the center cap has got to go.
That and the overhead toggle switches are the only thing I'm liking.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see the 2017 Ford Super Duty trucks will retain the 6.2L V8, 6.8L V10 and of course the 6.7L Power Stroke but yet the 2017 Raptor is only going to have the 3.5L Eco?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why no one is asking the tough questions.... does the new cab have a cabin air filter?
Will it have a telescoping mirror option?
Does the spare tire match?
Will the low tire light indicate which tire is low?

Actually, what hidden features will it have that haven't been revealed yet?
Like a cloaking mode.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744