2017 Raptor QandA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't read all 15 pages...I have a question.
What does this message mean?
Can I get rid of it?
Do I need it?

sync connect is receiving data and location for
remote features.
Advise occupants.
To disable, see owners guide.

I haven't found it in any guide, yet.

If you find out, please let me know. Super annoying!

RaptorNewbie

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in here in the middle of the thread but it says Q&A and I have a Q. I recently went on a trip and the truck sat for 10 days. I got an alert from my app saying that the battery level was low but when I got back home, it was fine and everything started right up. My question is this. Has anyone experienced a situation where the audible sounds in the truck have changed? When I returned home, all of the sudden the audible tone of the back up sensor alarm was different and I was getting a different tone in the cab when you open the door with the motor on. I haven't had a chance to look at the settings to see if this was changeable but when I got in this morning, everything was back to normal. Anyone else ever have this phenomenon?

shakenbake

Reaction score
can someone help me with two items?

1) trying to find a manual that explains all the hud clusters item by item.

2) looking to purchase an esp; just bought a new 19. i haggled my dealer doe the tile and wheel but wasnt feeling his price on the extended warranty.

aloha!

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Q: What size oil filter wrench attachment on a 2019? Amazon link if anyone has one.

Q: Do I need a Windows machine to run Forescan?

There is an iOS based version called ForScan Lite. It doesn’t do everything the windows version does. I haven’t tried this yet but my understanding is that you can run the Windows version of ForScan in a Virtual Machine hosted on Linux or MacOS.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't read all 15 pages...I have a question.
What does this message mean?
Can I get rid of it?
Do I need it?

sync connect is receiving data and location for
remote features.
Advise occupants.
To disable, see owners guide.

I haven't found it in any guide, yet.

^^^I second this^^^