2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am really curious as to how these springs ride? Will the ride be firmer, softer, initially softer and progressively get firmer, etc... Depending on the answer, how much softer or firmer? I would love to get the truck sitting up a little higher and squeeze some 37" tires in there. How much work is involved to install the springs?

From the website sounds like low perch ride with top perch height. Easy install, just need a spring compressor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the website sounds like low perch ride with top perch height. Easy install, just need a spring compressor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the response. I just need further confirmation on how the truck will ride. I believe I recall hearing a few people complain that their truck was too bouncy with Geiser springs, but do not quote me on that; I may have that mixed up with something else. All said and done, if I could get a slightly softer ride, or keep it the same, with two more inches of ride height, that would be wonderful.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lurking, curious for some feedback on these

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I just need further confirmation on how the truck will ride. I believe I recall hearing a few people complain that their truck was too bouncy with Geiser springs, but do not quote me on that; I may have that mixed up with something else. All said and done, if I could get a slightly softer ride, or keep it the same, with two more inches of ride height, that would be wonderful.

Nobody has said that because they just came out

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody has said that because they just came out

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

That is true for the Gen 2. I believe the comment was in regards to a Gen 1, and if so, that bounciness issue still may not correlate to what they are offering for a Gen 2.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everybody likes the gen1 springs. The whole point of these springs is that they are progressive and improve throughout the suspension cycle. The initial spring rate will help for small bumps and the progression will help when pushing harder.

If you're looking for gen1 feedback there's plenty of information already on here in the gen1 section.

OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has time on these yet? Heard of some CV angle problems with certain collars, and wondering how the CVs look with these springs.

Thanks

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting these installed next week, hopefully. Springs are sitting here at my office.

Most likely will be upgrading my Upper Control Arms at the same time.

Will keep you posted.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Gen1 and Gen2 springs are IN STOCK, here @ UTV INC and ready to ship:

website links to buy:
GEN 1:
https://www.utvinc.com/geiser-offroad-products-ford-raptor-f150-progressive-front-springs-2-lift/

GEN 2:
https://www.utvinc.com/geiser-offro...raptor-f150-progressive-front-springs-2-lift/

Kits are in stock and shipping daily!! Get em while we got em!! They are going quick!!

Johnny, what's your thoughts on needing to change out the UCA's? Got my springs just want to make sure I do it right the first time. Thx

OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No UCA on ours:

P1250004-Springs.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Curious if anyone has time on these yet? Heard of some CV angle problems with certain collars, and wondering how the CVs look with these springs.

Thanks

No issues on mine.. grey truck in the photo above... 10K miles. On & offroad.

Last edited: