2017 Raptor 137k Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexDC

Reaction score
Hey Everyone so i have my gen 2 that i invested so much money into it, it has kind of high milage but my ESP is now expiring and i am wondering what is there that i also can do (maintaince ) to prolong the life of my raptor.
Currently on my raptor :
  1. FOX 3.0s front and rear
  2. Deaver on the back
  3. Goostune stage 1( going into stage 2 after warranty is out ) as i am getting new set of phasers next week.
  4. Some chase rack, performance breaks, complete new off the market exhaust
  5. Complete suspension was changed (replaced with the stock parts at 100k)
  6. Belts, pulleys done at 100k ,including sparks.
  7. Break flush done
So questions:
  1. Is there a need for transamination and diff fluid flush ?
  2. Is there anything else that i can do , replace just in case?
Thank you everyone ! This would be really helpful as i don't want to sell it yet .

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Goostune stage 1( going into stage 2 after warranty is out ) as i am getting new set of phasers next week.
Powertrain at least, warranty is already out if you have any tune, regardless of stage.
Is there a need for transamination and diff fluid flush ?
flush no, but drain/replace possibly. Differentials for sure, it’s the one thing the Raptor Assault guys changed more frequently than called for when asked while I was there.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Coolant drain/refill and spark plugs were due at 100k miles. Transmission fluid/filter change, transfer case fluid change, and front/rear axle fluid changes are all due by 150k miles, although that’s the maximum under “normal” driving conditions, which most people do not fall under.

Do not do a transmission fluid flush; they are not OE recommended and can cause debris to enter the valve body. Only a fluid drain/refill and filter replacement are necessary.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coolant drain/refill and spark plugs were due at 100k miles. Transmission fluid/filter change, transfer case fluid change, and front/rear axle fluid changes are all due by 150k miles, although that’s the maximum under “normal” driving conditions, which most people do not fall under.

Do not do a transmission fluid flush; they are not OE recommended and can cause debris to enter the valve body. Only a fluid drain/refill and filter replacement are necessary.
The Almighty has spoken, now run my child and do what he has instructed. I think the guys at my dealer hates me because I be sure to tell them what FTO says:p

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone so i have my gen 2 that i invested so much money into it, it has kind of high milage but my ESP is now expiring and i am wondering what is there that i also can do (maintaince ) to prolong the life of my raptor.
Currently on my raptor :
  1. FOX 3.0s front and rear
  2. Deaver on the back
  3. Goostune stage 1( going into stage 2 after warranty is out ) as i am getting new set of phasers next week.
  4. Some chase rack, performance breaks, complete new off the market exhaust
  5. Complete suspension was changed (replaced with the stock parts at 100k)
  6. Belts, pulleys done at 100k ,including sparks.
  7. Break flush done
So questions:
  1. Is there a need for transamination and diff fluid flush ?
  2. Is there anything else that i can do , replace just in case?
Thank you everyone ! This would be really helpful as i don't want to sell it yet .
:favorites13: 2017 with 128k she's still kicking. Lots of thanks to FTO. Hopefully ive done my last set of phasers (3rd) a few months ago. Godspeed brother