2017 Order guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No, nothing yet. I just posted to help others wanting to order and not get super screwed (pun intended)... My local dealer quoted me $65K for the current raptor I have and so I said hell no and went with Louisburg ford, ended up paying $52K out the door.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I started building mine out but it's a waste of time until they release option pricing. So many things in 802A I would do without but still items lacking in 801A that I would add on. Price sensitive though.

I just can't believe we still have no detail on pricing and HP/TQ numbers and now we're going to be able to order today later this afternoon? Insane

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, nothing yet. I just posted to help others wanting to order and not get super screwed (pun intended)... My local dealer quoted me $65K for the current raptor I have and so I said hell no and went with Louisburg ford, ended up paying $52K out the door.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I just can't believe we still have no detail on pricing and HP/TQ numbers and now we're going to be able to order today later this afternoon? Insane

shoot first ask questions later :)

Might be time to sell the hellcat and onto the next toy. Also toying with moving to Vegas area, baja mode baby!!

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is more than the previous gen on both fronts not good enough for you?? ;)

But seriously though, how they could drag this out for so long without releasing specs is completely nuts.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shoot first ask questions later :)

Might be time to sell the hellcat and onto the next toy. Also toying with moving to Vegas area, baja mode baby!!

I like it, been here 5 years. I just came back from a getaway with the wife and dogs in Joshua Tree, Ca. I can't believe how many open un molested trails there are 2 hrs south of Vegas... I mean there are tons of area in Nevada but Cali trails look nice. Unfortunately, I'm keeping mine as a street queen, want to sell it to someone in excellent condition.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is more than the previous gen on both fronts not good enough for you?? ;)

But seriously though, how they could drag this out for so long without releasing specs is completely nuts.

IT is... I'm a visual guy, want to stay away from make beliefs and sci-fi. :biggrin:

japes

Reaction score
The picture say otherwise, the headlights match my '15 LEDs except blacked out housings.

They are not on the order guide as std or opt equipment and it wouldn't be the first time Photos and Pre-production builds didn't match what was offered. It could have just been missed on the order guide as well.

OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlights are there under safety, they just left out the LED it was probably a misake.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 4.21.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 4.21.42 PM.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 96

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Donlen just updated their site, production start up date moved from 9/12 to 9/26

9/12 for Dearborn and 10/18 for Kansas City. Since they're showing all Raptor trim levels as 'late availability', I wonder if they're waiting for KC to come online before putting the Raptor into the mix at Dearborn.

It could be January before any special orders get delivered.

BrensketheBlade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9/12 for Dearborn and 10/18 for Kansas City. Since they're showing all Raptor trim levels as 'late availability', I wonder if they're waiting for KC to come online before putting the Raptor into the mix at Dearborn.

It could be January before any special orders get delivered.

I'm still seeing 9/26. All raptors will be built at Dearborn.
http://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-ford.html