2017 M&R Ford Raptor Gen2 Dual 40" kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would separate the 2 white lights on 2 different switches or run a relay like mentioned above.

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
How long did it take you to install and how is the light quality at night compared to your foggers?

Took about 6 hours, should have only taken 3-4 though.
Would be nice if instructions were downloadable in PDF, I had to take screenshots and edit/crop those photos and print my own. Also step 11 pictured wasn’t clear to me, the provided bolts appeared at first not to fit, I was looking for something similar to the Ford bolt, I assumed they didn’t include the right hardware so I set off to the hardware store to come up with my own solution. I finally figured out what I was supposed to do using the provided hex bolt which will actually self thread into the bracket, that was the reason for the 2 hour detour. Light output is fantastic, compliments the FRL setup I have (KC Amber Fog, BD Pro Wide, BD Pro Spot), really happy with the setup.814796d967b52885dfae0e273e81e22f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rayw1128

Reaction score
Bought these lights this past week and got them installed today. The install took about 3 hours with a buddy helping me. The hardest part was popping out all the various panel screws and push pins.

Used the two 10 amp upfitter switches.

Lights works really well and illumination was bright.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought these lights this past week and got them installed today. The install took about 3 hours with a buddy helping me. The hardest part was popping out all the various panel screws and push pins.

Used the two 10 amp upfitter switches.

Lights works really well and illumination was bright.

A kit like this is easily worth it. Makes removing the push pins really easy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GO2L1MI/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Nate19

Reaction score
Sorry for the photos not being upright. Overall very satisfied with the product for the price and undercover look. They don’t seem to throw as far as my Gen 1 rigid 20” bar did, but they are very impressive short to mid range. Install wasn’t too difficult, it took about 3 hours for a friend and I. I think better directions would have knocked off 30 min at least. We wired them to AUX 3/4 directly with no relays. The only bummer was that a clip broke on the body painted section that came out (around the headlight) as well as the middle piece in between the headlight. A little cheap of Ford to mount it this way IMO.

Attachments

• 0134EBC1-D5BE-4FA5-9CA2-F93BAB62C35F.jpg
    0134EBC1-D5BE-4FA5-9CA2-F93BAB62C35F.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 81
  • EEA3461A-3C08-4185-B2D3-2A1A78993EFC.jpg
    EEA3461A-3C08-4185-B2D3-2A1A78993EFC.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey buddy thanks for the pictures and we will work on making the installation instrcutions a little more clear

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my set up last night, dual white bars. They are very bright, but don't cast the light as far as I'm used to. I'll try to do some comparison shots tonight with my 4 light force lights on my 2011 raptor and my 30" curved CREE bar on my ATV. Install was pretty straight forward, just a little nerve racking yanking parts off the truck. I purchased one of the push pin pullers which made popping the pins out very easy. I used 14 gauge wire and we grounded them just to the side of the battery. Top bar is switch 1 and bottom bar is switch 2.

Still waiting on the fog light kit to get here, look forward to getting it on. The darkness is fading here and it will be light out until late August, so they won't get much use for a while.

DDSING

Reaction score
Installed this afternoon. Install went great and didn’t have any issues. After getting everything wired up I got a CEL. Any thoughts as to what could have caused this? Thinking maybe a air shutter error or something since all of that came out for the install. I haven’t had a chance to run the code yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk