2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since we are this late into the prototype we have calculated our final cost.

We can offer this for $525 for the entire kit. It will include 10 x 20w lights, housing shroud, and all mounting hardware.

The metal is being laser cut and powdercoated, lights are on the production table. Hope to get everything ready for sale within a week

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Since we are this late into the prototype we have calculated our final cost.

We can offer this for $525 for the entire kit. It will include 10 x 20w lights, housing shroud, and all mounting hardware.

The metal is being laser cut and powdercoated, lights are on the production table. Hope to get everything ready for sale within a week

Sorry I gotta ask cause of other companies... does the kit come with any kind of wiring, harness, relay etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Sorry I gotta ask cause of other companies... does the kit come with any kind of wiring, harness, relay etc?

That's an attractive price point for sure though!!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The kit does not come with wiring. Since the raptor has aux switches you just extend the wires to the aux hookups. Maybe $5-10 worth of wire and few connectors from any auto parts store

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
The kit does not come with wiring. Since the raptor has aux switches you just extend the wires to the aux hookups. Maybe $5-10 worth of wire and few connectors from any auto parts store

Cool thank you sir! Can't wait to see the amber/ regular setup pics.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool thank you sir! Can't wait to see the amber/ regular setup pics.

I am in the same boat. Once I see pics of your recommended set up including amber lights, I am ready to go. Please share details on how many flood vs spot lights you recommend, where to put them, the color of each, etc... You will save me weeks of brain pain trying to figure it out on my own.

On a side note, how do we go about making the purchase?

fishrmunn

Reaction score
I use my Raptor almost exclusively on gravel roads, some with large uncrushed rock, so I am wondering how protected the lights will be from the backside where the tires will be throwing rocks against the rear of the lights/brackets/wiring. Is there any protection on the backside?