2017 interior lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but all our lights are now LED inside right?

I'm asking b/c recently I upgraded through Nick at Apollo, all my interior and exterior lights on my 2014 Raptor, and OMG what a difference, but my Son and I were very underwhelmed at the new 2017s interior LEDs...if they are in fact LEDs.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but all our lights are now LED inside right?

I'm asking b/c recently I upgraded through Nick at Apollo, all my interior and exterior lights on my 2014 Raptor, and OMG what a difference, but my Son and I were very underwhelmed at the new 2017s interior LEDs...if they are in fact LEDs.

The vanity bulbs inside the sun visors are not LED (2 per visor). They are the 29mm-31mm Fuse 5050 style (6641/6614). You can find them on eBay, Amazon, etc.

Example:
4 X Pure White Festoon 29mm-31mm Fuse 5050 3SMD SunVisor Vanity Mirror LED Light | eBay

OP
OP
B

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are pretty bright. Don't think you would need to upgrade them.

Ray Pfountz

Reaction score
My 2017 Raptor interior lights, even though they are led, are insufficient by far. I have to keep a flashlight in the console to look around inside the truck at night. Particularly the floor and footwells. I am installing cool white 12v led light strips under the dash on the mounting brackets and under the rear of the front seats to illuminate the rear passenger compartment floor. I'm tapping the interior light circuit so they come on with the factory interior lights .eg opening the doors or manually turning them on by the switches. A set of 4, cool white only, is $16.00 on Amazon. The leads appear sufficient in length and they are 12v with 3M adhesive tape on the back of the strips.