2017 Gen2 Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moto531

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a Roof Rack system for a 2017 Gen 2? We are making a trip to Colorado and need some extra storage.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hitch rack out of the question. Hitch carrier that is...

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind are you looking for? If you want a regular luggage rack that you can add bikes, kayaks, boards, etc on you should check out the Thule traverse system with a 60” aeroblade. If you want a flat safari rack ADD and Fab Fours both make one that a lot of the vendors on here sell.

OP
OP
M

Moto531

Reaction score
Does anyone recognize what this system is? This truck with Texas plates was in Pueblo, CO at the hotel we were staying at... I left a note to see if the owner would call me but that work as planned. The mounts said Rhino Pac on them but I didn't see anywhere on the bed cover or the actual rack what the make was... any help is greatly appreciated.

IMG_7802.JPG

IMG_7804.JPG

IMG_7806.JPG

IMG_7807.JPG

IMG_7809.JPG

OP
OP
M

Moto531

Reaction score
I found the Rhino Pack accessories but I cannot figure out what bed cover that is with the mounting channels built into it.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on a Roof Rack system for a 2017 Gen 2? We are making a trip to Colorado and need some extra storage.
Moto. Yakima just came out with two new truck bed racks. I’m getting the Yakima Overhaul.

If you want roof only both Yalima and Thule make good systems.