2017+ Fox Raptor Coilovers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These just landed here at SDHQ!

Add adjustability and increased cooling efficiency to your 2017 Raptor. FOX's New 3.0 Coil-Over Internal Bypass kit for the front is paired with an all-new recirculating finned reservoir and DSC adjuster

https://sdhqoffroad.com/collections/fox-shocks-ford-raptor

Attachments

• FOX raptor 3.0-2.jpg
    FOX raptor 3.0-2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 52
  • FOX raptor 3.0.jpg
    FOX raptor 3.0.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 54

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These just landed here at SDHQ!

Add adjustability and increased cooling efficiency to your 2017 Raptor. FOX's New 3.0 Coil-Over Internal Bypass kit for the front is paired with an all-new recirculating finned reservoir and DSC adjuster

2017+ Ford Raptor Front Coilover, Internal Bypass, 3.0 Series, R/R, 8.1", 0-2" Lift

Is that what I need to purchase if I want the ability to adjust compression and rebound? I was hoping there would be a cheaper option to accomplish that goal.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is that what I need to purchase if I want the ability to adjust compression and rebound? I was hoping there would be a cheaper option to accomplish that goal.

These coilovers will only allow you to adjust high speed compression and low speed compression, not any rebound. The rears (bypass) will give you compression and rebound adjustment.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had a bunch of fronts and rears just land! Call the shop to get your set ordered up!

480-633-2929