2017 Ford Raptor Super Cab $55,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guido67

Reaction score
IMG_0160.jpg

(See link below for additional images and info)
Raptor runs, drives and looks like new. Always garaged and never driven off-road. Oil was changed every 4k miles and has about 69k miles as of this posting.

Known issues:

• 3 years ago it was in a front-end fender bender (see report per link below). The report makes it sound more serious than what it actually was. No structural/frame damage, airbags were never deployed and no major panels were damaged. Report states left side was damage but that is incorrect. The left fender or door were never damage.
  • Very minor rock paint chips from highway driving.
  • Per Carfax report, there is a new recall out.
Modifications:

• Hard Tonneau Cover
  • Borla Atak Cat-Bak Exhaust
  • K&N Air Filter
  • Tinted Front Windows
I'm going to be placing an order for a new vehicle and looking for interested buyers. Dealer offered me a decent trade-in value and looking to see if I can sell it out right. I have no concrete date as to when I can let the Raptor go until I place an order (within 2-3 weeks). Once order is placed, I've been told it would take about 3-4 months for it to arrive. So, I'm in no rush to sell this now.

For additional images, accident report and carfax report see link below.