2017 Ford Raptor Stealth Front & Rear Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You're asking a lot of questions regarding the 17's...

Research for Freedom Motorsports? or buying a Gen 2?????
:iranmaybe:

One day I was driving with my wife and said I think I'm gonna sell the truck. She asked why. I gave some valid and responsible reasons why. She paused for a moment, then said "you want the new one don't you?" lol. My intention is to purchase a 2018 MY. Give a year for some of the bugs to come out of the woodworks and get a better feel for it. I'm not financing another $60k truck so selling mine will allow me to stack some cash up for when the time comes.

J.Everman

Reaction score
How can I get dimensions on how much all these bumpers add to the TOTAL length of the Raptor? I know the stock bumper is removed but how much more do these add to the size....trying to fit this in a garage so even fractions of inches are critical.

shakenbake

Reaction score
Never had much interest in a rear bumper until I saw yours. I had an ADD bumper on my first Raptor - rock solid quality but I thought it could have pushed the aesthetics a bit more. Nice build.

Reaction score
How can I get dimensions on how much all these bumpers add to the TOTAL length of the Raptor? I know the stock bumper is removed but how much more do these add to the size....trying to fit this in a garage so even fractions of inches are critical.

These are the lengths added to the truck compared to the factory bumpers:

Honey Badger Front 5 5/8"
Honey Badger Rear 2 13/16"

Stealth R Front 4 13/16"
Stealth R Rear 9/16"

Venom R Front 2 1/4"
Venom Rear 1/4"

Tex7432

Reaction score
a hole in the wall town in what is now called Idah
These are the lengths added to the truck compared to the factory bumpers:

Honey Badger Front 5 5/8"
Honey Badger Rear 2 13/16"

Stealth R Front 4 13/16"
Stealth R Rear 9/16"

Venom R Front 2 1/4"
Venom Rear 1/4"

Can you give us some info on the intercooler relocation kit for the winch bumper, and what winches y'all recommend?

Reaction score
Can you give us some info on the intercooler relocation kit for the winch bumper, and what winches y'all recommend?

Still finishing up the kit. But it does what you would think, it is an all new, thicker, intercooler, and it is moved so you have room to mount a winch behind the bumper. We will have a list of winches that fit each bumper soon. The winches we have tested & fit range from 8000 to 12,500lb.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One day I was driving with my wife and said I think I'm gonna sell the truck. She asked why. I gave some valid and responsible reasons why. She paused for a moment, then said "you want the new one don't you?" lol. My intention is to purchase a 2018 MY. Give a year for some of the bugs to come out of the woodworks and get a better feel for it. I'm not financing another $60k truck so selling mine will allow me to stack some cash up for when the time comes.

....[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk