2017 Ford Raptor Official Price and Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

Mine would cost... $56,628 MSRP, $52,707 Invoice. Not bad. Not exactly cheap though, and still doesn't come with a garage door opener...

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
With everything I want, I'm looking at $60,821 at invoice. But we all know dealers are going to do anywhere from 1% to 500-1100 over invoice if you can find a good deal. So....

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO the base price of $48,325 for the Supercab, $51,310 for the Supercrew, is pretty reasonable, particularly if you can find a good deal near invoice.

But they **** you real hard on the options.

I knew I would be saving money by not getting beadlocks (a grand), not getting any graphics (a grand for body, another grand for the hood) or accents ($750), avoiding whatever Ford calls carbon fiber (another grand), and that tailgate aplique (half a grand LOL). But the cost of entry into a real basic option like heated seats is three thousand dollars and if you want a garage door opener it's nine thousand dollars. Holy shit.

The more I think about it, the more I think I'd order a stripper with no options.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do we know what the 802A Luxury Package consists of? At $8,597 Invoice there had better be no other options available to add. It should be an all - inclusive package...